4B0230 - J904B - Base Mount Jib - BL: 16ft UC: 12ft, 1000# CAP
1/2 Ton (1000#) Capacity
Model #: J-904B-120
Span (A): 16’ - 0”
Boom Height (B): 12’ - 0”
Overall Height (C): 13’ - 0 1/2”
Footing Depth (E): 3’ - 0”
Footing Width (W): 5’ - 0”
FOB: Eureka, IL 61530
Lead Time: 2 Weeks
BENEFITS & FEATURES
Base Mount Pillar Jib Crane
- 360 Degree Rotation on a Tapered Roller bearing providing full capacity vertical and radial thrust loading.
- Lower section of the head revolves around the pillar on a pair of steel rollers equipped with self-aligning roller bearings.
- Large diameter base plate is reinforced with heavy steel gussets for
continuous alignment and rigidity.
- Anti Lift-off Device.
- Bottom roller assembly can be shimmed for boom leveling.
- End stops at both ends of the boom to limit trolley travel.
Mast - Fabricated from heavy wall structural steel
pipe with wall thickness sized to minimize deflection.
Boom - W-beam section.
Head section - Rigid steel plate box type with welded
construction for minimum deflection between boom and mast.
- Top or bottom entry air swivel or electric collector rings on most models.
- Rotational stops.
- Anchor Bolts with template.
- Wind or Position Lock.
- Galvanizing/Custom paint finishes.
- Spark-resistant and/or Explosion proof construction for hazardous locations.
- Manual safety switch.
- Messenger wire assembly
- Electric, Air or Hand geared rotation.