CM LodeStar - 1000# (1/2 Ton), Single Spd - Chain/Electric, Lift - 15ft. Lft Spd - 32 fpm
CM LodeStar - 1000# (1/2 Ton)
Single Spd - Chain/Electric
Lift - 15ft
Lft Spd - 32 fpm
1 HP Motor
Voltage - 230-3-60
Product Code: 4214NH
Model: J (Large Frame)
Legendary in performance the Lodestar electric chain hoist features quieter operation, an environment friendly design, easier access to components, higher duty cycles, less maintenance and enhanced safety features. Now, the Lodestar® is also available as an economical 2-ton single-reeved unit. And, because it's a single reeved unit, the design prevents the lower hook block from capsizing and damaging the hoist.
The benefits of superior design:
LESS MAINTENANCE & EASIER INSPECTION
- Heavy Duty DC Brake is designed for a long service life. Brake location allows for quick access and easy inspection.
- Lifetime grease-lubricated Gear Box means no oil change out is required. Precision gears provide better wear and longer life.
- Clutch located outside the Gear Box allows for easy access which eliminates the need for complete disassembly and reduces downtime.
- Easy access to the Clutch, Motor, Electrical Control Panel and Brake Assembly.
LONGER SERVICE LIFE
- Lifetime grease-lubricated Gear Box and helical gearing ensures efficient operation. Heavy duty rated motors. Hoist workmanship backed by a lifetime warranty.
- 80% reduction in sound pressure as compared to the classic Lodestar.
IMPROVED LOAD SAFETY
- Clutch is located outside the load path which prevents slipping of the load in an overload condition when brake is not powered.
IMPROVED CHAIN LIFE
- 5-Pocket Lift Wheel provides better chain and lift wheel engagement for smoother lifting and reduced vibration which equates to less wear and a longer chain life.
- Load Chain is designed and manufactured in the USA by Columbus McKinnon. Star Grade chain is zinc plated to protect against corrosion. 2-ton, single-reeved units feature 10 mm load chain as standard.
EASY ACCESS CONTROL PANEL
- With finger-safe wiring and plug and play connectors, the Control Panel allows for quick voltage change, access to terminal strips and simple fuse installation.
EXCEEDS H4 REQUIREMENTS
- Exceeds H4 requirements, engineered for high duty cycles and the toughest applications
- Lifetime grease-lubricated Gear Box means no changing and disposing of hazardous oil
- Documented RoHS compliance
- Shipped in boxes made of recycled material
- Fabric chain container and rigid hook suspension standard
- Lifetime Warranty
- Metric Rated
- CSA Approved
- Made in the USA
- Double DC Brake - Two independent acting DC Brakes for redundant braking. Field Installation Kit available.
- AC Electrical Brake
- Variable speed drive (VFD) or traditional 2 speeds available
- Primary & secondary transformer fusing
- Rotatable limit switch - Designed for quick reset of limit position
- Metal and stainless steel chain containers
We Also Recommend
2000 - CM ShopStar - 300#, Single Spd - Chain/Electric, Lift - 10ft. Lft Spd - 16 fpm