4F0900 - J904F - Base Mount Jib - BL: 10ft UC: 12ft, 6000# CAP
3 Ton (6000#) Capacity Capacity
Model #: J-904F-160
Span (A): 10’ - 0”
Boom Height (B): 12’ - 0”
Overall Height (C): 13’ - 4 1/8”
Footing Depth (E): 4’ - 0”
Footing Width (W): 7’ - 0”
FOB: Eureka, IL 61530
Lead Time: 2 Weeks
BENEFITS & FEATURES
Base Mount Pillar Jib Crane
- 360 Degree Rotation on a Tapered Roller bearing providing full capacity vertical and radial thrust loading.
- Lower section of the head revolves around the pillar on a pair of steel rollers equipped with self-aligning roller bearings.
- Mast is mounted in concrete foundation and removable sleeve is also available.
- Large diameter base plate is reinforced with heavy steel gussets for
continuous alignment and rigidity.
- Anti Lift-off Device.
- Bottom roller assembly can be shimmed for boom leveling.
- End stops at both ends of the boom to limit trolley travel.
Mast - Fabricated from heavy wall structural steel
- Removable Sleeve (FS Model)
- Top or bottom entry air swivel or electric collector rings on most models.
- Rotational stops.
- Anchor Bolts with template.
- Wind or Position Lock.
- Galvanizing/Custom paint finishes.
- Spark-resistant and/or Explosion proof construction for hazardous locations.
- Manual safety switch.
- Messenger wire assembly .
- Electric, Air or Hand geared rotation.