4L0012 - J904L - Base Mount Jib - BL: 8ft UC: 12ft, 500# CAP
1/4 Ton (500#) Capacity
Model #: J904L 080-W06
Span (A): 8' 0"
Boom Height (B): 12' 0"
(BC) Base Column Dia.: 2' - 0"
(W) Slab Size and Depth Ft.x Ft. x In.: 5'X5'X6”
FOB: Eureka, IL 61530
Lead Time: 2 Weeks
BENEFITS & FEATURES
Base Mount Pillar Jib Crane
- 360 Degree Rotation on a Tapered Roller bearing providing full capacity vertical and radial thrust loading.
- Lower section of the head revolves around the pillar on a pair of steel rollers equipped with self-aligning roller bearings.
- Large diameter base plate is reinforced with heavy steel gussets for continuous alignment and rigidity.
- Anti Lift-off Device.
- Bottom roller assembly can be shimmed for boom leveling.
- End stops at both ends of the boom to limit trolley travel.
Mast - Fabricated from heavy wall structural steel
pipe with wall thickness sized to minimize deflection.
Boom - W-beam section.
Head section - Heavy duty pipe section with greased top bearing.
- Top swivel or electric collector rings on most models.
- Rotational stops.
- Anchor Bolts with template.
- Galvanizing/Custom paint finishes.
- Messenger wire assembly .